Berwick Chase Primary School’s uniform supplier is PSW in Officer. It is compulsory that your child wears the official Berwick Chase school uniform. There is a wide variety of different school uniform items to choose from. Families are encouraged to choose the uniform combinations that best suits their child.
There is no set Summer or Winter uniform. Students may choose to wear anything from the list below throughout the year.
- Windcheater/Bomber jacket (with logo)
- Tracksuit pants/Bootleg pants navy blue (not leggings)
- Polo shirt – Short or Long Sleeve (with logo)
- White socks
- Polar fleece jacket/Polar fleece vest (with logo)
- Uni-sex shorts / Skort (Navy Blue)
- Girls Summer Dress
- Girls Tunic & White Long Sleeve Polo
- Cargo pants/shorts (Navy Blue)
- Bucket Hat (Navy Blue)
- School Bag
- Runners are the preferred footwear
- Primary Peter Bookbags are required for Prep – Grade 2.
Clothing items for Berwick Chase Primary School can either be purchased in store at PSW:
407 Old Princes Highway, Officer VIC 3809
Phone: (03) 9768 0382
REGULAR TRADING HOURS
Tues to Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
or alternatively online, with items delivered directly to your door.
For more information on purchasing BCPS uniforms and for a price list, please refer to:
2023 PSW Uniform Flyer
Berwick Chase Primary School is a SunSmart school. Students must wear a hat when outside from September to April.
Closed toe school shoes are encouraged as well as runners for Sport Days.